Saturday 25 November 2023

Re : Issue in your leanbelly3.blogspot.com

Hi leanbelly3.blogspot.comTeam

I am a Digital Marketing Consultant and while working on an online project I came across your website leanbelly3.blogspot.com first of all congrats for having such a beautiful layout of your website but while analyzing it a bit I found certain errors in it. They are the following mentioned below:

1. A couple of onsite issues on your website.

2. Your website is not completely mobile responsive.

3. The SEO of your website is not to the optimum level and that is directly affecting the traffic, rank and sales that you deserve to get from your website.

My team can fix all those issues, make your website mobile optimized and bring it to the TOP PAGE of Google so that you will get enough traffic to your website and in return your quantity of new sales or new business rate will increase.

I had prepared a No obligation audit report of your website where you find all the issues and understand it in detail. So, if you are interested I can show you the report & I'd be happy to send you our package price and past work details.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Taj

Digital Marketing Consultant
beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment