Tuesday 19 November 2019

Quick question about your site

Hey just a quick one,


I thought I'd get right to the point, I can't be sending just another templated email!


I'm Bozhidar from Fittylife.com - a personal blog which helps people get into health and fitness.


I'm just going to be direct and ask if you would be able to include my recent post about 17 Easy Ab Exercises You Can Do Anywhere (https://fittylife.com/easy-ab-exercises-you-can-do-anywhere/) in your article (http://leanbelly3.blogspot.com/2017/11/saturdays-a) where you want to help readers learn more on that topic.


It's a lot better than the others because it has step by step pictures on how to do everything and everything regarding the workout is explained with examples.


Of course, I'm going to try my best to help you as well. 


In return I could give you:


- A list of broken links from your website so you can fix them.


- Personal tips coming from a user on what you can improve on your website in order to make it more user-friendly and easy on the eyes.


- I could even send you some books you would like to read at no cost (in PDF format). Just give me their names and I'll do my best to find them.


What do you think?


Cheers

Bozhidar

beacon

No comments:

Post a Comment